SharpTools.io runs on modern web browsers including iOS, Android, PC, and Mac!
Modern Web Application
Cross Platform Support
- Visualize and control your SmartThings Devices
- Control your home through powerful Tasker plugins
- Quickly control your devices from homescreen and notification shade widgets
- Access to deep device capabilies with support for custom attributes and methods
- Shortcuts to quickly control Things, Modes, Routines, and SHM
- Widgets that display 'active' state of your devices
- Widgets that display device values or text
- Notification shade tiles for quick actions
- Deep Tasker integration for Things, Modes, Routines, and SHM
- Query the current status of your devices or smart home
- React to events in your smart home in Tasker
- Pass Tasker variables to SharpTools Tasker plugins
We're working hard on delivering an amazing dashboard and Rule Engine experience which works across all modern devices, including iPads and iPhones. A dedicated iOS app is coming soon, but did you know that you can add the SharpTools.io web app to your homescreen today?